After the industrial revolution in the 19th century advertising industry gained the boom with the advancement in the technology. It is said that “that shows that sells”.
Now a day’s every trademark or the big industry has their logo and design which represent it and the customers also follow it. The logo of a product is telling about the quality of the product or even the story of the product. Top sellers are very cautious while selecting the design, style, theme and color of their products logo.
Artwork along with alphabets and numeric are usually used in logos. A strong ideogram with a company name supported by a symbol is the main style used today. The logo is the identity and quality of the brand. It is also the acceptability in the eyes of the customers, as they buy the products of good brands without any reluctance. Companies are going towards branding of products and so as customers.
Different color of logos are used to represent different products like;
- Red is used to gain attention on highways or to represent something important
- Red, white and blue are used for patriotism in US
- Green represents hygiene and health
- Light blue or silver is for diet food
- Lower saturation shows quality, reliability or mix traits.
Click the image to see its source